- Feature writing Award-winning stories about boats, boating adventures, and waterfront personalities
- Boat knowledge Expert on sailing, sailboats, and the boating industry
- Editing I have a sharp eye for typos and can almost always make a story more concise and readable.
- Blog writing In addition to posting for clients, I’ve maintained Where Books Meet Boats since 2009.
- Novels 3 published books
- Graphic design/layout Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign
- WordPress knowledge
- Self-educating and self-motivated. No babysitting required.
- Internationally recognized by the sailing world, especially among the dinghy and Olympic crowd
- Member of the 2004 US Olympic Team and US Sailing Team 2001-2007
- Member of the Olympic Sailing Committee 2005-2016
- Active Snipe sailor and editor of SnipeToday
I’ve created content for a variety of clients:
Various one design classes (J/109, J/105, Snipe)